Monday, June 11, 2007

Emotions and Tattoos - Questions You Need To Ask Your Self Before You Get A Tattoo Design

What is it about people and their tattoos? People love to express their emotions, in their tattoos. They choose the tattoos usually by what has happened to them or they play off of their emotions. Most familiar form of this is when a person has had some one close to them pass away and then they get the "In Memory Of" tattoo design.

So emotions do play a huge role in the way people choose their tattoo's. So I am here to help you choose a really good tattoo design that will help fit with what you are feeling and a tattoo design that fits with your personality.

So these are some questions that you should ask your self before getting inked.

Have I had a painful loss happen to me that I might what to influence the tattoo design?

Am I an outgoing type of person or a laid back mellow person?

What are my interests? Do I like sports, motorcycles, fishing, etc.?

Am I married or single?

Am I a bad mo' fo or a smooth lover boy or girl?

Am I going to be working where my tattoo's might have to be visible?

Most of all am I going to regret showing this tattoo to my grandchildren or regret having this tattoo in the future?

Have I asked to see the tattoo artists most recent work?

Does the tattoo artist have any lawsuits filed against them?

If you ask yourself these questions then you are on your way to getting inked.

If you are looking for a great Miami Ink Tattoo Design then visit the site at Miami Ink for great Tattoo designs. So get inked today by the pro's at Miami Ink.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Emotions-and-Tattoos---Questions-You-Need-To-Ask-Your-Self-Before-You-Get-A-Tattoo-Design&id=584084