Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Chopper Tattoos: The Real Deal About Chopper Tattoos

Since I was a kid I was always interested in the bad ass look. The look that every hot chick dreams of. The man that they cannot tame but again they cannot get rid of you because you have something that no one can offer, the image of excitement, fear, terror and confidence.

I usually look at bikers as the bad guys that gets away with a lot of things. I don't know about you but watching Wild Hogs was pretty funny. I knew that there are people out there that just dress like, smell like and look like a biker but not really one.

What really gets me and gets my attention is the tattoos. The tattoos are really the symbol if they are just a posers or the real deal. If you think about it, anyone can get a tattoo but knowing that it will stick on you for life is pretty drastic thing to do. It's a more than a symbol but its a commitment that you're stuck with that image for life (unless you get another tattoo over it like happy feet or bugs bunny), but you know what I mean. Also, getting a chopper tattoo does not mean you're a criminal or looking for trouble everywhere you go. It just means that it's the image you like and the image you want to play.

Since the tattoo is a big issue for the image then it is important to get a good tattoo design. Getting a tattoo design is not a pretty easy tasks. First, chopper tattoos are unique and eye catching. Second, choosing a tattoo design at the tattoo shop is a limited source to pick out, and please do not limit your self on their tattoo designs. Third, make sure you get the tattoo design that connects to the public that you're a bad ass mother that they should respect and not mess with.

What I would do is search online of what tattoo designs you like that would match or integrate with your new chopper tattoo. If you're going to commit to this new lifestyle might as well invest in it because you already spend the money for you bike so might as well spend on a good chopper tattoo design.

There's is one I would recommend that I found online. They offer unlimited access for life and they are experts on only chopper tattoo designs. If you're are interested in checking them out the link will be in the resource section so check them out. Also I like the price for a lifetime access. Because you know you will end up not only getting one but more than one, or two or three.

I hope you'll find the right chopper tattoo design for you that will fit your style. Remember, it's not the bike , or the outfit. Its the symbol on your skin that counts. So make sure you pick the right one, because if you do not. Then you will be back for some more needle time or tattoo will tell everyone that you ride a moped.

Michael Seriosa - I am a freelance writer that just like to write whatever comes to mind and share my ideas with people.

Since I promised the link for the Best Chopper Tattoo Design: http://www.chopper-tattoos.com

http://ezinearticles.com/?Chopper-Tattoos:-The-Real-Deal-About-Chopper-Tattoos&id=551601